This is how it happens, I miss one, then two, then I'm never adding to the baby book, the notebook, my journal, this blog, etc. etc. OK, only two days have technically gone by, since I'm going to sneak this one in under the wire on this what is Saturday... but you see what I'm saying here. If you don't keep up EVERY day, it gets completely out of hand. Now, so much has happened since I last wrote that a) there's no way I can write it all down, b) there would be way too many cute anecdotes for one post, c) I can't remember it all, or d) all of the above. Ding, ding, ding! All of the above.
Thursday we saw Bri. Friday Nat had the day off so she came over and hung out with us. It was awesome. We went to the MOA shopping for family picture outfits, and we were successful (I think, we haven't seen the pictures yet!) and had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. Mia was, as usual, all about BOB - but he couldn't play Friday, so we still have to set that up. Mia was so good at the mall. So was Ali (of course). Then we had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. This morning we had pictures with Patrick - he is so awesome. Then, Mel's grad party and here we are. I'm tired, so this post is ending NOW.