In the last week we've discovered two of the messiest, most fun activities of all time: bubbles and play-doh! Oh my gosh are we having fun! A note about each - bubbles make the deck really slippery and play-doh and dog hair don't mix.
This week we've been up to our normal routine. Driving the state of MN, having lunch with Grandma, seeing Uncle Bri, BBQ'ing with our good friends the Krulich Fam, swimming at Cascade Bay and just enjoying ourselves in general. I was trying to get some pics squared away to post and looking at these girls - I love their little bodies. So cute! The diaper butts and "little" tummies, and they each smile with their whole face. I just love that. So, the post is short, but the pictures are plentiful. So much so in fact, that I have to post a separate entry of pictures. Enjoy!




