Time Flies

And having fun we are! I cannot believe it is Friday already. Seriously, where does the time go? Spence has been over a few nights this week getting prepped to start the yard. I’m very excited about that! And, tonight JD and I get to go out on the town, completely kid-free. Mom & Dad are coming to watch both girls and we’re headed out to King & I Thai for Matt’s 30th b-day celebration. Oh, that reminds me: I need to pick up the ice cream cake. Anyway, it should be a blast – all the usual suspects. Greg, Amber, Nate, Chrissy, Wyatt, Heather, Neil, Kelli, Matt, Tracy (obviously!)… I broke out the good ‘ol pump action Wednesday night, so we’re just crossing our fingers and hoping Ali does well with a bottle.
Other than that – swimming again this morning – fun! And, H-O-T. Wow, is it muggy today. Miss Amelia was very brave. Ventured out into the deep water (about up to her high chest) and we walked and splashed and tried to keep Alice somewhat dry. She didn’t seem too bothered by the little droplets here and there. Ali needs a bath. We’ve been going to give her one like every day this week, but time just flies and we haven’t had the chance.
More cabin fun this weekend, I’ll keep ya posted.