Florida and Christmas posts still coming. The posts are done, I'm just having problems with the pictures.
OK, so another post, no pictures-the most compelling reason to check the blog. But I did just want to comment quickly on this the last day of 2008. It's been a big year for us. A new house, a new baby, a new (to us) minivan. Seriously-what a year! As usual, in retrospect the year flew by in a nanosecond. It's weird how time is like that. A day, or even an hour, can drag on forEVER but the week and month (and year!) are gone in a snap! Both girls have flourished and grown and everyday is happy. Watching children change and grow and experience life is awesome. I am blessed with amazing children, my best-friend and husband, and wonderful families and friends. 2008 was a year filled with much joy and many big changes for our family. Here's to another year gone by, and to the year ahead. May it be filled with health, love and happiness. Cheers!