Fun fun fun...

I forgot to mention that Ali wears 18 mo size PJs. That's insane. She is huge. Mia is wearing 4 or 5T now, or even the x-small in the big kids' section. REALLY?! She is a big kid now. Sad ;)
On Saturday, Tracy and I braved the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra's kids' day at the Ordway. It was very fun overall, and the girls were really good, and I am thankful for the free tickets... it was a nice little outing for the moms and big girls. BUT it was a little strange, too...there was a "Creative Kidstuff activity" starting at 10 and the concert started at 11. Big fuss was made about the demand for the tickets, so we decided to get there right at 10. Well, the activity was a coloring sheet-ok, cool-but definitely not going to keep the kids entertained for an hour. But, we made it. Seeing all of the instruments was very cool, and the girls were extremely interested and into it for about 15 minutes. Then Mia had a meltdown because Madison had juice and I didn't bring her sippy cup with us. SO we bailed. And got lunch. The "concert" was the orchestra accompyaning this group from Indian called Tales & Scales... without sets or costumes, but using their instruments as props of sorts, they set out to tell a story. Sounds great in theory, but the story was Arabian Nights, which is pretty gloomy! The entire part that we saw was about a battle between the King and the slaves that were uprising against him... people were being killed left and right, and dragged off to the side, one slave girl had to plead to have her life spared... it was just kind of an interesting choice for a kids' day thing. It was fun to get out and do something new though.
My valentine got me an ipod-which I love. It's peacock blue and now we finally have tunes in Minnie.
I got my valentine the Wii Fit-which we both love...only time will tell if it does its job! It is hilarious to use, though. It cheers you on when you're doing well, and gives you lots of flack if you slack off. It's great!