
We went to the zoo today - it was fun! Amelia loves the zoo. She especially loves the monkeys, the fish, the sharks and the dolphins. Today one of the dolphins kept swimming right by us super close. She loved that. And I saw a sting ray eat a little fish, so that was pretty interesting. We brought our lunch and had a picnic. The zoo was pretty mellow today, except in the lunch area, but Mia liked all of the action-of course! So, funny story... I like to call Ali my little monkey. So the other day I said "hey monkey!" to Al. Mia piped right up-somewhat indignantly-"that's not monkey, that's my baby sister, MY baby Ali!" It was just pretty cute and hilarious. At least we know she's got her sister's back. That's not monkey. AND, to top it off... Mia's been calling Ali "Ali-oop" most of the time. "Oh, hi Ali-oop!" I think it is so cute. We say "Ali-Ali-Ali-Ali-OOP-Ali-OOP" when Ali's being fussy. I don't know how to spell ali-oop (obviously) but you get the point.
I unlocked two new games on the Wii Fit today. No big plans for tomorrow-but it's supposed to snow a lot!