Just another manic

Monday, here again! The weekend was awesome, but flew by in warp speed and left us wishing we had just one more day to recoup, maybe, or relax or get things done. Friday night we had a little BBQ with Matt, Trace, and the lovely miss Madison. That was fun! Then, Saturday was a whirlwind of fun festivities outside in the hot, humid July sun. We went with the Krulich fam to the Leprechaun Days (Rosemount festival) parade. The girls had more fun with a bundle of balloons then watching the parade, but it was a good time nonetheless. Then, we headed to Cantebury for Gopher Sports Days and Kristen's first performance with the U of M cheer team. They were fantastic! And, Cantebury was a blast! I had never been, so it was exciting. I lost my first (and only) bet on the ponies, but Mia and Kenny each caught me a t-shirt during the cheerleaders' t-shirt toss (compliments of our very own Aunnie ;). Mia crashed out in the car on the way home and after her long hard sleep we headed over to Spence and Shannon's for hanging out on the deck. Yesterday we went up to Church Pine and we saw Uncle Bill, Arlene and Alyssa.
Dama, Poppa, Aunnie & Kenny were there so it was very fun. I convinced JD to waterski, and I love to watch him ski. He's so good. I went skiing, and today am paying the high price. My left leg is soo sore. Walking is difficult.
Today has been a hectic day though we've done "nothing."
Ali had her first giggle today! It was so cute. I was tickling her and kissing her cheeks and her belly and she was smiling and cooing and then she did a little giggle. Awesome! I think she's going to have an infectious laugh like her sister. As a baby, Mia had the best belly laugh. She still has the best laughs and giggles. You cannot help but be happy.
My dad told me to make sure I get this down in writing - so here it is: On Friday morning Dama and Aunnie took Amelia to Como for a ride on the carousel. She LOVED it! They said they have pictures for me, so hope to post one soon. But she came home and told me "ride neigh, ride neigh" "Aunnie ride." So you know it was like the time of her life to come home talking about it. Pretty precious. She no longer says "dup" or "dah" for yes. Now she says "nmm-hmmn." Did you ride the horse at the carousel? "nmm-hmmn" was it so much fun? "nmm-hmmn."



Go Gophers!